OVERVIEW To become an effective leader in business you need to make good decisions. You need to take risks and embrace opportunities. And you need to understand the impact you have on the world around you. Here at Manchester Met, we want to help you become the best you can be, whether you want to work in a multinational corporation, a charity or your own business. Over one year, you’ll build on your existing business-related credits from a HND, foundation year or equivalent to gain a full honours degree. You’ll learn how to develop strategies to help businesses stay competitive, and discover how to solve the challenges all businesses face when balancing profits and responsibility. Become a world citizen The course has an international scope to reflect the global nature of modern business. With subjects like intercultural communications or enterprise in global contexts, you’ll learn how to lead teams and manage businesses anywhere in the world. Manchester is a global city and during your studies you’ll meet staff and students from a wide range of countries. With class discussions, group projects and activities outside the classroom, there will be plenty of opportunities to gain new perspectives on the world. Discover your passion As well as looking for graduates who understand global challenges, organisations want leaders who are passionate about changing the world. Whether it’s improving sustainability or helping local communities, businesses have a big part to play in the future of our planet. Our teaching team have a real drive to inspire their students. They’ll bring the subject to life with real case studies and their own experiences, showing you how top organisations across the world are growing their businesses by becoming more effective, more strategic, and more responsible. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Triple accredited - our business school holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- Top up to a degree in one year - convert your existing credits to a full honours degree with one year of intensive study.
- Study in a thriving city - Manchester is home to many businesses, from creative start-ups to large firms – we have links with top organisations in the city and beyond.
- Build your CV - our Rise at Manchester Met programme gives you credits for activities like internships, volunteering or learning a new language.
- Learn from experienced lecturers - our teaching team have worked in all sorts of businesses. They inform policy and they research the cutting-edge of business theory.
- Learn your way - we’ve made this course interactive, with a variety of assessment methods to suit different ways of learning.
- Apply your degree anywhere - with the international focus of the course, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to succeed in roles anywhere in the world.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The BA (Hons) Business Administration and Management is a top-up degree programme for applicants who have previously studied and successfully completed one of the following: A relevant HND with a grade of Merit or above. A relevant Foundation degree with a score of 50% or above. Level 5 of a relevant undergraduate degree with a score of 50% or above. An International equivalent to the above. In addition, proficiency in English will be required to at least IELTS 6.0 overall, with no less than 5.5 in any component (in-line with University policy).
English language requirements
IELTS 6.0 overall with no individual element below 5.5
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Building
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0161 247 69 69