University of Exeter has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
- ACCA accredited programme
- For students wanting a deeper knowledge of accounting and finance with a view to enter a career in either field
- Gain a solid grounding in the fundamentals of financial management, financial accounting, and management accounting and will sharpen your quantitative skills in finance
- Learn about financial and management accounting processes combined with practical training on leading databases including Datastream, Thomson Reuters and other financial databases and software systems
- Specialise with optional modules including international taxation, derivatives pricing, domestic and international portfolio management, banking and financial services, and international financial management
- Attend guest speaker seminars and workshops from practicing fund managers and finance experts from leading banks.
See our website for details of the modules available for this programme: www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/accounting/accounting_finance/#course-content
See our module descriptions for details of assessment methods: www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/accounting/accounting_finance/#course-content
How to apply
If you are an international student, please visit our international equivalency pages to enable you to see if your existing academic qualifications meet our entry requirements. Read more at www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/international/yourcountry/
A 2:1 with honours or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, with relevant modules at 2:1 level or equivalent. Candidates may also offer ACCA papers F1-F9. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications such as CFA(R), ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS and CIMA. For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
English language requirements
IELTS (Academic) – at least 6.5 overall with no less than 6.0 in any section or equivalent in another test recognised by the University.
Find out more about our English language requirements
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages of our website at www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees/fundingyourmasters