This course is delivered in partnership with the ICE Postgraduate Dental Institute and Hospital. This partnership will allow you as a student to gain hands on, supervised learning in a highly technical clinical setting at their facility in Salford Quays. Key features of the course:
- A focus on law, consent and ethics
- You will work and learn in a purpose-built clinical facility
- We focus on developing your clinical skills and fostering an approach to life long learning.
- There are no complicated pathways. We focus on teaching the basics very well to allow you to demonstrate a thorough understanding.
- The PgCert Programme in Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics (NSFA) is aimed at dental practitioners, medical practitioners and nurses who are registered with the appropriate body (GDC, GMC) and have a relevant degree at level 6.
A relevant undergraduate degree (nursing/medical/dental).
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
University of Salford
Clearing contact details
0300 555 5030
Wednesday 5 July and Thursday 6 July 9am to 5pm, Friday 7 July until Wednesday 16 August 10am to 4pm, Thursday 17 August 7.30am to 7pm, Friday 18 August 8am to 6pm, Saturday 19 August 10am to 12 noon. Also Clearing Visit Day, Sunday 20 August Closed, Monday 21 August 9am to 5pm (and from this date on).
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0161 295 4545