Why study BA (Hons) Events Management (with Foundation Year) at BU?
- Learn from academic specialists who are actively involved in research that informs the future of the industry
- Benefit from visits to local and regional event venues, as well as studying real-life case studies and hearing from industry guest lecturers
- Gain an expert understanding of event marketing, financial reporting, project planning, event bidding and consumer behaviours
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Build your network of professional contacts, enhance your CV and employability during the 30-week work placement.
- You'll be career-ready with 96% of graduates working and/or studying 15 months after graduation (Source DiscoverUni 2023).
During the foundation year, you will study the following units: Fundamentals of Business & Management, Academic & Professional Practice and Fusion Business Project. In Year 1, as part of your degree you will study: Event Business, Economics for Events Professionals, Event & Experiential Marketing, Event Design, Creativity & Innovation and Critical Studies in Events.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing
- Project Management, Association for
- Travel and Tourism, Institute of
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland