Staffordshire University has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
Nursing is one of the most rewarding, exciting and valued professions. Our Nursing Practice (Adult) course will give you the essential skills and internationally recognised qualification you need to work as a caring, committed, competent and compassionate healthcare professional all over the world. Our course:
- Reflects the core values of the NHS throughout the curriculum.
- Is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Is a practice-led programme supported by an innovative Practice Engagement Model.
- Centres around an evidenced-based, value-driven philosophy.
- Develops independence in learning.
- Offers diverse practical and theoretical learning opportunities.
Year one: Professional, Legal and Ethical Considerations Mental health and physical health through the lifespan Nursing Care (field specific) Practice Module (field specific) Year Two: Altered Mental Health and Physical Health Through the Lifespan Human Factors. Risk, Decision Making and Uncertainty Physical Assessment, Intervention, and Preparation for Prescribing Practice Module (field specific) Year Three: The Evidence Base for Practice Self-directed and Peer Learning in Nursing Practice Module (field specific)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Staffordshire University (Stoke Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|