This two-year, part-time programme combines online classes with Cambridge residentials, giving you the flexibility to fit your studies around work or your venture. You’ll take part in hands-on workshops get a dedicated mentor for one-to-one guidance and learn the ins and outs of running a business from world-leading academics. When you join us, you’ll:
- combine online, remote learning with 4 one-week mandatory residentials in the heart of Cambridge
- join practical workshops and gain the skills needed to lead a successful business – from identifying opportunities to structuring your organisation
- get a mentor, who will offer you one-to-one practical support and advice
- engage with a diverse, collaborative cohort of students and become part of a lifelong peer entrepreneur network.
Core and elective courses are assessed by written assignments. During the second year of the MSt in Entrepreneurship students complete a 12,000-word assignment, also referred to as the major project. The major project is a comprehensive analysis of a new business opportunity or topic, which requires the application of frameworks and tools from the programme and data collection to support analysis and conclusions. The majority of students analyse an opportunity related to their own venture or opportunity focus.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- European Quality Improvement System
Qualified teacher status (QTS)
To work as a teacher at a state school in England or Wales, you will need to achieve qualified teacher status (QTS). This is offered on this course for the following level:
- Course does not award QTS
We’re looking for candidates with a good 2:1 honours degree of at least a good 2.1, or the equivalent if you studied at an overseas institution. Check the suitability of your qualifications on the University’s website https://www.postgraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/international/international-qualifications Visit our website for further information on requirement's and how to apply: https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/masters-degrees/mst-entrepreneurship/apply/
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course