Become a leader and manager transforming hospitality organisations of the future with the help of our expert tutors. Our philosophy is to inspire future hospitality leaders to transform practice, think critically and have the confidence to implement your ideas. We will help you to be innovative and forward thinking, to manage complex businesses effectively and to develop these businesses by thinking strategically. As part of your course, you’ll:
- Develop your project management skills devising, developing and successfully implementing an array of hospitality events guided by industry
- Put theory into practice and see hospitality in action, with visits to local industry
- Work on live projects, such as devising social media communication plans for restaurateurs, designing and developing an exceptional guest welcome or creating a strategy for hoteliers and bars based on data and market insights on the latest trends in the sector.
Year 1 Core Modules:
- Hospitality Consumer Behaviour
- Hospitality Finance
- Organisation Behaviour & Design
- Professional & Academic Skills for Hospitality
- Responsible Hospitality Operations
- The Hospitality Industry & Society
- Applied Hospitality Research
- Delivering Hospitality Experiences
- Managing & Leading People
- Marketing & Communications for Hospitality
- Responsible Human Resource Management & Development
- Sustainable Business Decision Making
- Hospitality Business Strategy
- Food & Drink Tourism
- Consultancy Project
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2023.
If you already have a 2023 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding