Buckinghamshire New University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
The BA (Hons) Acting programme that we offer is distinctive and unique. Students are:
- based in a working theatre environment
- able to attain a degree level qualification in just two years
- equipped with highly practical, industry-relevant skills training
- taught by tutors with extensive, current industry experience
- given the opportunity to work with external directors from renowned companies for second year production modules
Year One is concentrated on the knowledge, understanding and skills that are the foundations of acting and the development of the reflective practitioner. Term 1 - Level 4
- TH451 Movement
- TH452 Voice
- TH453 Acting 1 - Introduction to Acting
- TH454 Classical Theatre
- TH455 Acting 2 - The Actor’s Journey
- TH551 Rehearsal Process
- TH552 Acting 3- Development of Character
- TH553 - Devising
- TH554 - Early 20th Century Drama
- TH651 - Acting for Recorded Media
- TH652 - Production 1
- TH653 - Production 2
- TH654 - Production 3
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
How to apply
This course is not accepting applications from Tier 4 international students. For more information, please contact the course provider.
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Court Theatre Training Company (London)|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||80 points||A typical offer will include 80 UCAS Tariff points from at least two full A Levels or equivalent. Students will also require a GCSE grade C In Maths and English or equivalent.|
Additional entry requirements
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£10800||Year 1|