Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary
- Learn the business management foundations that make iconic brands successful.
- Apply psychological theory to management practice for inclusive leadership and consumer strategies.
- Explore future challenges posed by cultural, digital and technological change.
- Put learning into practice through placements, internships and real-world research.
- Join a hub of entrepreneurs and business leaders in our award-winning enterprise centre.
- Prepare for the degree with an extra foundation year at the start.
- On-campus lectures, seminars and tutorials
- Digital learning platforms
- Industry visits and field trips
- Independent study
- Live consultancy projects
- Practice-based learning and group work
- Simulated work environments
- Problem-solving workshops
- Digital skills development
- Access to our unique student support triangle to help with your personal, academic and career development.
- Access to our Skills Centre with one-to-ones, webinars and online resources.
- Free office and studio space, expert workshops, freelance opportunities and a vast. business network ready for you to tap into.
- Career support for up to five years after graduating.
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. You will be able to complete a placement year as part of this course. See the modules table below for further information. Year 1 Compulsory modules Going Global People, Decisions And Behaviours Preparing For Success Sustainable Innovation Year 2 Compulsory modules Contemporary Business Management Foundations Of Business The Business Management Professional Understanding People And Cultures Year 3 Compulsory modules Applied Business Management Practices Managing Business And Financial Performance Social And Positive Psychology Elective modules Developing Your Business Idea Foreign Language (French,Spanish,Italian,Chinese) Managing Operations And The Supply Chain Responsible Human Resource Management Year 4 Optional modules Placement Year Final year Compulsory modules Consultancy Project In Business Management Psychology Of Marketing And Management Strategy In The Global And Digital Environment Elective modules Contemporary Leadership In Context Dynamic Issues In International Business Employment Relations And Law
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
If you are an International or non-UK European student, you can find out more about the country specific qualifications we accept on our international qualifications page. For details of English language entry requirements (IELTS), please see the information for 'All students'.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
Please note that this information is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University.
English language requirements
|If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.
If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.0 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
Please click the following link to find out more about English language requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.