Following significant investment in the Department of Politics, Philosophy and Religion (with eight new academic staff), we have developed and expanded our range of undergraduate courses. We are excited to launch a new suite of Global Religions programmes. As a result, we will be discontinuing the Politics, Religion and Values programmes after current students and offer-holders have completed their course. Why choose Lancaster to study Global Religions and Politics?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how religious practices, values and identities influence political issues and thought in a globalised world
- Tailor your degree from a diverse module section with an international outlook: spanning Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam and more, and politics from around the globe
- Attain a sophisticated, interdisciplinary understanding of global issues by studying in a department which combines politics, philosophy and religion – the only one of its kind in the UK
- Benefit from the opportunity to gain practical experience on an impressive internship with our in-house Richardson Institute for Peace Studies
- Use your critical thinking skills and global perspective to pursue an exciting career in diplomacy, politics and education
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course