Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary
- Study business modelling, analysis, design and the implementation of IT solutions.
- Explore strategic management, cloud computing, data analytics and business enterprise architecture.
- Apply your knowledge through collaborations with industry experts.
- Create portfolios, artefacts, prototypes and business solutions.
- Gain knowledge to undertake industry-recognised qualifications and accreditations.
- lectures, seminars and workshops
- developing projects for regional clients
- organising and delivering your own projects and portfolio
- group work collaborations
- independent study
- work experience
- access to our student support triangle to help with your personal, academic and career development
- access to our Skills Centre with one to ones, webinars and online resources, where you can get help with planning and structuring your assignments
- industry-specific employability activities such as live projects, learning in simulated environments and networking opportunities
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. You will be able to complete a placement year as part of this course. See the modules table below for further information. Year 1 Compulsory modules Customers & Markets Employability And Organisation Based Learning Information Systems Analysis Technology And Information Analysis For Business Year 2 Compulsory modules Business Analysis For Enterprise Systems Employability And Project Based Learning Introduction To Cloud And Emerging Technologies Service Operation And Service Transition Year 3 Optional modules Placement Year Final year Compulsory modules Applied Business Intelligence Business Architecture Expert Dissertation Entrepreneurship And Strategic Management
Coursework Exams Practicals
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
We welcome applications from people of any age. We may be flexible in our normal offer if you can show a commitment to succeed and have the relevant skills and experience. This must show that you will benefit from and finish the course successfully.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
Please note that this information is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University.
English language requirements
|IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills or equivalent.
If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent. If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.0 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
Please click the following link to find out more about English language requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.