- Explore the power of film and other modern media and gain a practical grounding for careers in the media industries
- Study the impact of digital media and the convergence of old and new media
- Deepen your understanding and enjoyment of film and develop your critical thinking as part of a lively community
- Take advantage of outstanding industry-standard facilities to learn practical film techniques and skills at our on-campus Multimedia Centre
- Experience different cultures and gain valuable life skills by studying abroad in the USA or Japan
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Applicants are required to hold a minimum of 2 x A-level or equivalent qualifications (e.g. 2 x BTEC National Subsidiary Diplomas) and we accept all A-level subjects, including Critical Thinking, General Studies and own-language A-levels. We welcome applicants who have completed the Extended Project (EP/EPQ) and points obtained from this qualification will be included in any offer. In addition, we accept a maximum of 32 points from level 3 qualifications below A2 that are included in the tariff (e.g. AS-levels not studied at A-level, music or dance qualifications). If you are a mature student, your application will be considered on its individual merits and work or other professional experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of other published requirements.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||An overall score of 6.0, including 5.5 in writing is required. If you require Tier 4 sponsorship, you will require a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components.|
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.