Overview Set yourself up for an exciting career in business marketing. You'll be supported by regular coaching, and our professional network of academic staff, business leaders and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). You'll be well placed to launch your graduate marketing career, whether you aspire to work in a marketing role or for a marketing agency. You'll gain subject expertise in business and marketing, alongside a grounding in contemporary business issues (such as globalisation, digital communications and the growth of social media). You'll be able to demonstrate your business knowledge through active experience, such as applied consultancy projects, paid placements, internships and study abroad. This active experience will show that you are a creative, customer-oriented and commercially-focused graduate with a broad range of skills that are valued by employers. Key features
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute and accreditation through the Chartered Institute of Marketing - there will be a charge for membership of the professional bodies.
- Work with marketing specialists and academics who have extensive experience of management, consultancy or running their own business.
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching.
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mindset through options to work and study abroad.
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 5 in the UK for Quality Education in Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.