City, University of London has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
City's Psychology BSc (Hons) is BPS accredited and gives students the opportunity to specialise in one of four areas of Psychology. Students that enter this popular degree can apply to one of our four specialist pathways at the end of their second year, or continue with a regular BSc Psychology degree pathway. This flexibility offers our students unique opportunities to start shaping their CVs as their career aspirations take shape. Our BSc Psychology with Pathways include:
- BSc Psychology with Counselling and Health Psychology
- BSc Psychology with Organisational Psychology and Behavioural Economics
- BSc Psychology with Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience
- BSc Psychology with Child Development
The first year covers the main areas of psychology: cognition, development, biology and the history of psychological theories. In addition, a specialist module focuses on the training and skills needed to pursue a degree and a career as a professional psychologist. Core modules include:
- Biological approaches to mind and behaviour
- Cognitive approaches to mind and behaviour
- History and theory of psychology
- Lifespan psychology
- Professional and academic development for psychologists
- Research design and analysis (laboratory methods)
- Research design and analysis (quantitative methods).
- Biological psychology
- Cognitive Psychology 1
- Cognitive Psychology 2
- Developmental psychology
- Personality and differential psychology
- Research methods in psychology
- Social psychology
- Problem-based assessments
- Class tests
- Lab reports
- Lab classes
- End-of-year exams
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- British Psychological Society
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course