Sociology at Keele provides you with grounding in the core concepts of Sociology, develops your skills in carrying out social research, and enables you to explore a range of important social issues. We are committed to innovative, imaginative, and problem-solving approaches to Sociology and encourage you to become an independent and critical thinker. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in the UK. Britain's best university, ranked by students (Student Crowd University Awards, 2022)
- Global Top 300 for Social Sciences (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2022)
- Option to study abroad to experience a different culture and society at a partner university
- Taught by specialists in a wide range of areas including, migration, cultural studies, consumer culture, family and personal life, anthropological perspectives, and environmental sociology
- Opportunity to gain professional experience in an additional work placement year within your studies
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course