The GENERAL pathway for the HTQ Computing Technology HND may include the following modules: Year 1 Computing BTEC HND/HTQ General Pathway This year builds underpinning core skills effectively, preparing you for further subject specialisation in year 2. Youll develop your detailed understanding of a range of aspects of the computing world, including how different elements of computing interact and depend upon each other. You'll study the general pathway, as well as the specialist pathways such as data analytics, network engineering and cyber security. What modules will I study?
- Professional Practice
- Database Design and Development
- Planning a Computing Project
- Software Development Lifecycles
- Strategic Information Systems.
- Computing Research Project (set by Pearson)
- Business Process Support
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Internet of Things
- Emerging Technologies
- BTEC National (Diploma or Extended Diploma) in a relevant subject
- GCE A and AS Levels with at least one subject at A Level
- GCSE English and Maths grade C / 4 or above
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course