Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary
- Convert your Foundation, HND or academic credits into a full honours degree.
- Attain a deep understanding of the tourism and hospitality industries.
- Become a manger who is globally, socially and ethically aware of the contemporary business environment.
- Apply your theory in practical projects, and learn from real-world experience.
- Gain the skills and qualifications you need to become an employable industry specialist.
- lectures, seminars and workshops
- practical projects in world-class facilities
- visiting speakers
- research projects
- consultancy projects
- academic reading
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Compulsory modules Consultancy And Enterprise Challenge Research Project Strategic Management In International Hospitality And Tourism Elective modules Critical Approaches In Hospitality Marketing, Experiences And Analytics Foreign Language Hotel Operational Analysis Sustainable Tourism Planning Tourism Destination Marketing
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Hospitality, Institute of
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Normally one from: a HND or foundation degree in a relevant subject with an overall merit profile from year two modules, or an equivalent qualification in a relevant subject.
Additional entry requirements
Please note that this information is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University.
English language requirements
|If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 or above, with a minimum score of 5.5 in each skill.
Please click the following link to find out more about English language requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.