Understand how life and the systems within it exist at a molecular level to make exciting advances in medicine, veterinary medicine, agriculture, and biotechnology. Our Biochemistry with Integrated Masters (MSci), delivers the advanced problem solving, communication and enhanced research skills to fast-track your career in a variety of fields. Why choose this course?
- Top 10 in England for Biochemistry (National Student Survey, 2021)
- Gain advanced problem solving, communication and research skills to enhance your employability
- Carry out practical work in Keele's state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories (CSL)
- Focus on the application of biochemistry to human health and disease
- Enhance your employability by choosing to spend a year studying abroad
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course