Gain the requisite knowledge, understanding and practical application of marketing concepts within diverse and complex contemporary global settings.
- Examine successful marketing strategies and good management practice using an evidence-based approach.
- Learn the fundamentals of how organisations work and what marketing can do to capture the value of an organisation.
- Understand how the global business environment works and how to manage business data, information, and people.
Your main study themes are:
- Commercial realism You will develop real business acumen, something which employers often say is lacking among graduates
- Strategy Although we will cover marketing tactics, the goal of the course is to develop you into a marketing strategist and decision-maker.
- Digital From electronic data to social media, apps and websites, you will explore in depth the opportunities and challenges of the digital world.
- Creativity Bright ideas and innovation are what create interest and disruption in the market, so we’ll investigate the roles of creativity and creative agencies.
- Reputation Marketing has a responsibility for a reputation management, so we will cover ethical business behaviour.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
All applications are considered on an individual basis and the whole application is reviewed which includes previous and predicted qualifications, experience, reference and your motivation to study the course. The University also accepts the BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate/BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma and BTEC Level 3 National Diploma/BTEC Level 3 Diploma for entry onto degree programmes, provided that they are studied in combination with other qualifications that are equivalent to three A2 Levels. This may include subject specific requirements where necessary.
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|